GATE Scholarship FundDetails Most of our GATE Scholars are experienced professional engineers from all disciplines. They have taken time away from their careers to make a path-break from the Business-as-Usual by carrying out a PhD in Transition Engineering. The GATE Scholars come from around the world.
The Transition Engineering PhD
- Advances their expertise in the history and current state of the art in their discipline.
- Surveys the policy scenarios and models the probability potential of alternative technologies and resources
- Studies the factors shaping the forward operating environment
- Workshops the 100-Year Concepts
- Brainstorms and uses Strategic Analysis of Complex Systems for backcast modelling
- Develops Shift Project Innovations, and Selects one project idea to carry out and learn from
- Establishes the transition management framework for taking the Shift Project forward
Read Scholar Profiles HEREPrice £20.00Support a Scholar